This position is now CLOSED. Thank you for your applications.
Sports Administrator Position
Limerick Local Sports Partnership, a Company wholly owned by the Local Authority and supported by Sport Ireland have secured funding for the recruitment of a Sports Administrator on a fixed term contract.
The candidate will:
- Point of contact for the Sports Partnership Office and staff therein
- Have an in-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Previous office administration experience (Min 2 years) ideally within the sports or fitness industry
- Maintaining and updating information on the Sports Partnership website & all social media channels.
- Assisting in the production of a regular e- shot & newsletter for the Sports Partnership.
- Managing an online booking system for training courses as organised by LSP
- Proficient with MS Office and willingness to upskill on other software packages as required.
The salary scale for this post is €28,189 - €45,554 on an incremental scale where relevant.
Please send Cover Letter, Application Form and Curriculum Vitae by post or email to:
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday March 13th, 2020
Candidates may be short-listed based on information supplied in their application.
Limerick Local Sports Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information about this position, please follow the link below to download the Briefing Document.
To apply for this position, please download and fill out the form in the link below.