An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 26, 2023
Are you age a teenage girl aged 15+ and always wanted to join a gym?
Learn to Love Fitness is a six-week educational programme which is delivered in a gym environment.
The aim of the programme is to make women and girls more comfortable and confident exercising on their own and to teach them how to train effectively towards their goals
During this 6 week programme participants will learn :
*The aim of the programme is to make women and girls more comfortable and confident exercising on their own and to teach them how to train effectively towards their goals.
* Learn the basics of flexibility, mobility, injury prevention and how to lift weights safely and effectively
* Learn how to design your own gym programme, specific to your own needs and goals
* Participants are encouraged to attend the gym themselves in between sessions, to practice what they learn in the group sessions.
* Fun is central to the programme, with each session being delivered in a positive environment
* This programme provides the participants with the knowledge, confidence and motivation to be physically active for life.
⏰ Thursday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
📆 September 21st – October 26th
📍 Mitchelstown Leisure Centre
If you have any queries on the programme, please contact Shane by email: email@example.com or call 061-524972.