Learn to Love Fitness
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 30, 2023
Learn to Love Fitness!
Are you a teenage girl aged 13+ and always wanted to join a gym?
Learn to Love Fitness is a 6-week educational programme which is delivered in a gym environment.
*The aim of the programme is to make women and girls more comfortable and confident exercising on their own and to teach them how to train effectively towards their goals.
* Learn the basics of flexibility, mobility, injury prevention and how to lift weights safely and effectively
* Learn how to design your own gym programme, specific to your own needs and goals
* Participants are encouraged to attend the gym themselves in between sessions, to practice what they learn in the group sessions.
* Fun is central to the programme, with each session being delivered in a positive environment
* This programme provides the participants with the knowledge, confidence and motivation to be physically active for life.
Those who register for the Learn to Love Fitness Programme can avail of the use of West Limerick Sports Complex Gym Facilities Free of Charge after the session until 5pm. Enquire at reception of West Limerick Sports Complex for further information.
📍 West Limerick Sports Complex, Newcastle West
📆 Wednesday 26th July – 30th August
⏰ 3pm – 3:45pm
If you have any queries on the programme, please contact Rachel by calling 061 – 524973 or email email@example.com.